The Opole Branch of EPORE was established on 01.05.2012 and it operates in two locations, i.e. in Opole and Nowe Czarnowo.
Main services provided by the branch include:
- collection and transport of combustion by-products,
- landfill management,
- bottom ash, slag and gypsum loading,
- limestone meal (sorbent) unloading,
- microsphere procurement,
- coordination combustion by-products collection and delivery to clients,
- production of road mixes,
- reclamation of degraded areas.
The Opole branch operates 160 specialist rail cars for carrying loose materials in bulk.