Calcareous fly ash 10 01 02
Fine dust composed of spherical grains and obtained in the process of combustion of lignite combustion showing hydraulic and/or pozzolanic properties. The main component of fly ash are aluminosilicates (SiO2 and Al2O3), but in a relatively large proportion they also contain reactive calcium oxide (CaO).
Calcareous fly ash application:
- in the cement industry (feeding to batch of raw materials, production of cement mixes and hydraulic binders),
- production of small concrete elements,
- production of dry mortars,
- road building sector (stabilisation of native soil, construction of road embankments),
- hygienisation of sewage sludge (fly ash used as chemical reagents),
- backfilling and reclamation of degraded areas,
- in underground mining operations (for mine backfilling, goaf sealing, filling of abandoned workings, etc.),
The calcareous fly ash offered by EPORE meets the requirements of PN-EN 197-1:2012 for calcareous fly ash as a cement additive.