The Opole Branch of EPORE was established on 01.05.2012 and it operates in two locations, i.e. in Opole and Nowe Czarnowo.
Main services provided by the branch include:
- collection and transport of combustion by-products,
- landfill management,
- bottom ash, slag and gypsum loading,
- limestone meal (sorbent) unloading,
- microsphere procurement,
- coordination combustion by-products collection and delivery to clients,
- production of road mixes,
- reclamation of degraded areas.
The Opole branch operates 160 specialist rail cars for carrying loose materials in bulk, which are managed in accord with the European Maintenance Management System (MMS).
The Maintenance Management System assures that the freight cars are maintained to the highest safety standards valid in Poland and Europe.